We cordially invite you to take part in the 8th edition of the Warsaw Home Beer Competition (Warszawski Konkurs Piw Domowych), which is the second largest professional home beer competition in Poland. We want it to combine new, interesting categories with traditional ones.
We want to invite you to our competition, which will take place on 19-21 October 2018 in Warsaw, Poland!
The results will be announced during the autumn edition of the Warsaw Beer Festival.
Terms and conditions of the competition are available HERE.
Registration system: https://wkpd.pspd.org.pl/
- Hoppy Grodziskie [7-8⁰ Blg]
- Wood Aged Imperial Stout [24+⁰ Blg]
- Munich Helles [10,5-12,5⁰ Blg]
- Dry Stout [9-11⁰ Blg]
- Flanders Red Ale with fruit (the brewer must specify which fruit he/she used) [12-16⁰ Blg].
- Black IPA Single Hop (brewer must indicate which hops he/she used) [14-18⁰ Blg]
- Belgian Golden Strong Ale [17-23⁰ Blg]
All style descriptions in one PDF file are available HERE.
Registration of applications will start in September, and the beer reception will be in the first half of October.
The prizes for the Grand Prix winner are brewing beer according to a home-made recipe by the Pinta Brewery and PLN 3,000!
If you have question – send us e-mail: email@example.com
We invite you to participate!
The Board of Mazovian section of Polish Homebrewers Association